Corporate Partners of the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association receive exclusive exposure to North Carolina’s sheriffs and other public safety decision makers across the state. Renew today to maximize your company’s potential with your target market.
Your 2017 Corporate Partnership benefits include:
- Recognition at all North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association (NCSA) Meetings
- Registration for two company representatives to each meeting
- Exclusive Corporate Partner signage
- Exhibit Hall booth with priority space at the Annual Training Conference
- Exclusive and valuable discounts on all advertising and event sponsorships
- Advanced opportunity to secure limited advertising opportunities prior to all non-Corporate Partners
- A Business Membership in the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association Honorary Membership Program for two company representatives, including two copies of the 2017-2018 NCSA Official Sheriffs’ Directory, which includes important contact information for all 100 Sheriffs’ offices
…and a host of other year-round marketing opportunities.
To learn more or sign up over the phone, please contact NCSA Senior Business Development Coordinator, Christi Connors, at (919) 459-1079.
2017 Corporate Partner Registration
( Join or Renew )
|2017 Corporate Partner Program||$1,800|
|2017-2018 Sheriff's Directory - Full Page Ad||$800|
|2017-2018 Sheriff's Directory - Half Page Ad||$450|
2017 Sponsorship Opportunities
Only as an NCSA Corporate Partner can you take advantage of limited advertising and event sponsorships for all 2017 events and meetings before anyone else. Click on an event below to capitalize on exclusive opportunities. Sponsorships and advertisements are available on a first come, first served basis.