Corporate Partner Program
BECOME A CORPORATE PARTNER
We invite you and your company to join the NCSA Corporate Partner program. The Corporate Partner program has been created at the request of several of our corporate sponsors in an effort to create a simple program that will allow companies to “partner” with the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association and to be a participant and sponsor of the Association functions on an annual basis, rather than on an individual meeting basis.
The concept of the Corporate Partner program is very simple. A company can submit a single annual payment that will ensure participation in each of the annual events hosted by the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association. Corporate Partners will receive special recognition throughout the year.
Currently, companies sponsor the Fall and Spring meetings, the annual Legislative Day and purchase booth space at the Annual Training Conference held in July of each year. At the Annual Training Conference there are a number of events that companies choose to individually sponsor or sponsor jointly with other companies The Corporate Partner program will allow a company to pay a single annual fee which will include:
- Sponsorship of the Fall and Spring meetings- At the beginning of all meetings, Corporate Partners will be recognized by the NCSA President to all Sheriffs and their personnel. Corporate Partners will be listed on a large sign prominently displayed at meeting rooms and meals. Corporate Partners will be listed on the meeting agenda. This is an excellent opportunity to mingle with Sheriffs and their staff without having to be restricted to a display booth, as well as an opportunity to enjoy meals with the Sheriffs. Corporate Partners will be prominently identified and highlighted.
- Sponsorship of Legislative Day- While the sponsors do not actually attend this event, a list of Corporate Partners will be included in the meeting material given to each Sheriff and their command staff. Corporate Partners will be listed on a special sign prominently displayed in the meeting room, and each meeting will begin with an announcement of the Corporate Partners to all Sheriffs and their command staff. Corporate Partners will be prominently identified and highlighted.
- Sponsorship of Annual Training Conference-
This will include a 6 x 10 exhibit hall booth and priority assignments for booth space in the Exhibit Hall. It will also include registration for two representatives of your company, including meals during the Annual Training Conference, and the opportunity to purchase Annual Banquet tickets. Corporate Partners will also have the opportunity to select other events to sponsor. Special recognition will be given to all of our Corporate Partners in the official Conference Program, the Conference Resource Manual, and special recognition of our Corporate Partners by the President of the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association. Corporate Partners will also be listed separately on a special sign and will also receive a “Corporate Partner” placard to be displayed at their Exhibit Hall booth. Corporate Partners will also receive special identifying ribbons on their conference nametags, identifying them as a Corporate Partner. Corporate Partners will be prominently identified and highlighted.
- Logo Recognition and Link on the NCSA Website- The North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association webpage will display your company logo on our new “Corporate Partner” page, which will be linked from our homepage. Your company logo will also be link to YOUR company website from the NCSA website.
- NCSA Business Membership- Two individuals from each Corporate Partner company will be enrolled as Business Members of the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association Honorary Membership Program, which includes a business plaque, bumper sticker, window decal, calendar, and a subscription to our newsletter,
The North Carolina Sheriff.
- If a representative of your company is unable to attend any of the functions listed above, the company will still receive recognition from the President of the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association, as well as the company being listed prominently on signs displayed at the event, and in materials distributed to Sheriffs and their personnel in attendance.
- Additional opportunities will also be available to sponsor specific events at the Annual Training Conference, such as coffee breaks, breakfasts, the Family Social, and the Spouses’ Program, just to name a few.
This is an incredible opportunity for your business to more efficiently reach your target audience and be sure that you are represented at all of the NCSA events described above. We hope that you will take time to consider the Corporate Partner program to determine what best benefits your company and its exposure to the Sheriffs of North Carolina.
We hope that you will become a Corporate Partner of the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association!
To receive a registration form and meeting schedule,
or if you have any questions, please contact Steve Quinn,
NCSA Corporate Partner Manager.
North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association
Post Office Box 20049
Raleigh, NC 27619-0049
Direct questions to Steve Quinn: (919) 459-8124