The North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association has partnered with Advance Auto Parts, the largest aftermarket auto parts supplier to bring you immediate access to hundreds of thousands of parts and the ability to keep them close to your county or city agency. Our partnership with Advance Auto Parts offers the broadest foreign and domestic parts available in North America. This partnership also brings the technology, inventory, and logistics expertise to ensure we have the automotive and fleet solutions you need.
• Hours of operation
• Customized inventory
• Online ordering
• Account activity reporting
• Automotive parts and accessories
• Heavy duty and fleet solutions
• Extensive inventory in tools & equipment, paint, welding,
industrial, hydraulics, agriculture, domestic and import
• Web-based e-commerce platform with over 600,000 SKUs
• 24/7 online ordering and account management
• Web-based and/or instructor-led technician training offering
customized curriculum to fit fleet profile, technician
assessments and certifications
We are committed to providing the lowest public sector pricing available through the U.S. Communities contract. All U.S. Communities participating agencies will receive the best public sector pricing available from Advance Auto Parts (which also includes Carquest Auto Parts and Autopart International).
If you have any questions about the association’s Garage Equipment Procurement Program please contact Jason Bennett, Director of Business Development, at 919-459-8195 or email@example.com.