Corporate Partners of the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association receive exclusive exposure to North Carolina’s sheriffs, key members of their command staffs, and other leading public safety decision makers across North Carolina. Renew or join today to maximize your company’s potential with your target market.
Your 2019 Corporate Partnership benefits include:
- Prominent recognition at all North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association (NCSA) Annual Meetings
- Registration for two company representatives to each meeting
- Exclusive Corporate Partner signage at all NCSA events
- Exhibit Hall booth with priority space at the Spring Meeting
- A full page, color ad in each Meeting Training Manual (optional)
- A $900 value for only $500!
- Exclusive recognition at all NCSA training events for sheriffs and members of their staff, held multiple times throughout the year
- Valuable discounts on all advertising and event sponsorships, up to 25% off – Reserved for Corporate Partners ONLY
- Advanced opportunity to secure limited advertising opportunities
- Your company logo and contact information on our website, including a hotlink to your company’s website
- A Business Membership in the North Carolina Sheriffs’ Association Honorary Membership Program for two company representatives, including two copies of the 2018-2019 NCSA Official Sheriffs’ Directory, which includes important contact information for all 100 Sheriffs’ offices and key contacts within state government
…and a host of other year-round marketing opportunities.
To learn more or sign up over the phone, please contact NCSA Senior Business Development Coordinator, Tammy Boyd, at (919) 459-1074.
Corporate Partner Registration
( Join or Renew )
|Corporate Partner Program WITH Training Manual Ads||$3,250|
|Corporate Partner Program WITHOUT Training Manual Ads||$2,750|